- We collect the following categories of Personal Information from you when you visit the Portal :
- Your TeXChange account username and password;
- Your e-mail id;
- Your skype id;
- Your consumer preferences, Your bidding/buying/selling behaviour, preferences and history;
- Your personal contact details such as phone number and address;
- financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Your browser history and settings;
- The type of browser that You use;
- Details regarding your physical, physiological condition;
- Statistics on page views;
- IP information and standard web log information;
- Any information which either individually or in combination with other information can be used to identify you;
- Any other details/information relating to any of the above mentioned categories;
- Any other information that may be required by us for allowing you to access the Portal and for availing the services offered on the Portal.
- You agree that We are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or verification of the Personal Information provided by You.
- You shall at any time be entitled to withdraw your consent to the collection, storage, use, disclosure, and transfer, of the Personal Information by Us, by notifying your intention in writing to the Grievance Officer on the address provided in paragraph 14 below. However, in the event that You so choose to withdraw your consent to the aforesaid, We shall be entitled to discontinue providing any or all of the services to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Personal Information collected by Us, shall be stored by Us in DMIPL's servers ("Server(s)"). By using our Portal and providing Personal Information to Us, you are consenting to the storage of the same by Us at our Server(s).
The Personal Information collected by Us is used by Us, our affiliates, subsidiaries and joint ventures, inter alia, for-
- Confirming your registration details;
- Allowing you to use the Portal and managing your user account on the Portal ;
- Providing services to you, facilitating services provided by advertisers, third party service providers, and business partners;
- Providing you with further information regarding our services, and contacting you regarding transactions/deals conducted by you using the Portal / services;
- Sending promotional features/materials to you regarding the Portal , and other third party promotional material/advertisements;
- Enhancing the efficiency/quality of our services;
- Resolving any disputes that may arise with respect to the transactions/deals that you may conduct using the Portal /our services;
- Encouraging and continuing with safe trading;
- Monitoring your activity and preferences as evidenced from your activity on the Portal ; and
- Detecting, investigating and preventing activities that may violate our policies or that may be illegal or unlawful;
- Conduct research or analyse the user preference, demographics;
- Any other purposes required for offering the services on the Portal ;
- Any purposes as may be required under applicable laws.
You agree that We may use personal information about you to improve DMIPL marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze Portal usage, improve the Portal's content and product offerings, and customize the Portal's content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Portal and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Portal .
- The Personal Information provided by you can be shared by Us at any time without obtaining explicit consent from you, with any government agencies mandated under the law to obtain Personal Information including sensitive Personal Information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences;
- Personal Information provided by you may also be disclosed by Us at any time without obtaining explicit consent from you, to any third party by an order under the applicable law for the time being in force;
- We will make endeavour to ensure that third parties who are the recipients of the Personal Information maintain the confidentiality of such information, with the same level of data security practices as are employed by Us in relation to the Personal Information, and use the Personal Information only in relation to the Portal and the services offered by Us to you;
- We may also disclose the Personal Information to enforce our policies, and/or to address concerns/complaints regarding the nature of the content posted by you, and/or to prevent any unethical/illegal practices/activity.
- Personal Information may be disclosed/transferred to the following recipients:
- Third party service providers who assist Us in rendering services to you and/or enhance the efficiency of the services to you;
- Third party service provider who require your information only in connection with the services offered by DMIPL, for monitoring your preferences, for displaying personalized advertisements to you, for displaying important communications regarding business and other current information in relation to trade in textiles among others;
- Our affiliates, other users of the Portal and business partners strictly for the purposes specified in paragraph 4 above.
- Identifying and assessing consumer preferences and managing user sessions;
- In order to provide you with basic features on the Portal ;
- To enable Us to identify your device and help you navigate the Portal ;
- Other information such as your browsing history;
- To enable Us to enhance the quality of services provided by Us to you;
- To enable Us to enhance the quality of functioning of the Portal and provide an enhanced user experience to you;
- To enable third party service providers to display personalised advertisements/ content/ messages to you; and
- To collect standard information such as your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views.
- DMIPL may from time to time send you certain promotional material/ advertisements/ additional information with regard to the services provided/ offered by Us, to the e-mail address provided by you. You may at any time choose to opt-out of receiving such communications, by sending an e-mail to this effect to the contact address provided under paragraph14.
You may at any time review/ correct/ supplement/ add to, the Personal Information provided by you, by sending an e-mail to this effect to the contact address notified under paragraph14. We shall at no time be responsible/liable for the authenticity/ veracity of the Personal Information provided by you.
We employ commercially reasonably data security practices and procedures commensurate with the specifications under the applicable laws, including encryption, passwords, physical security and other technical, physical and administrative, mechanisms and measures, to protect/ safeguard the security and integrity of your Personal Information.
In view of the functionality of the internet and transactions over the internet, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your Personal Information at any time. Given that the internet is a medium which is prone to several security hazards and other events/incidents which are beyond Our control. While we will strive to ensure full protection to your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the same at any given time. Any Personal Information provided by you, must therefore be provided with full cognizance of this risk.
If you are resident outside India and are accessing/using the Portal , then your Personal Information shall be similarly protected by Us in accordance with the applicable laws for collection/ possession/ disclosure/ transfer/ storage in India. Your Use of the Portal /the services represents your agreement to the same.
Publically available information-
You shall not at any time be entitled to use the Personal Information of other Portal users that you may have gained access to, for the purpose of spamming/ phishing the account of such user and/or persisting in sending communications to such user without their consent.
- Requests for review/ modification/ deletion of any Personal Information provided by you;
- Complaints/ grievances regarding posts/ information shared by other users;
- Intimation of withdrawal of consent to use Personal Information by us;